VogMasks - Various Styles and Sizes
What does VogMask protect from?
* VOGMASK is used for protection from airborne particles such as PM 0.3, PM 2.5, PM 10, dust, allergens, post combustion particles, germs, shavings, biologics, odors, scents, mold, mold spores, particles in wildfire smoke, volcanic particulate pollution, and other airborne contaminants. The benefits of particulate respirators are confirmed by leading health providers worldwide. Highly efficient filtering masks help protect the mask wearer from particles as small as .254 microns.
What size VogMask should i order?
* VOGMASK is offered in three sizes. Large is for most adults over 140 lbs / 60 kg , All adult males wear Large. Medium is for 12 years to small adult female. Small is for under 12 years. If the ear loops bend your ears forward, try stetching them two or three times to loosen ear loop length. If the mask you ordered does not fit well, please email email@example.com.
How long will my VogMask last?
* The filtering media in the middle layers of VOGMASK have an obsolesence date of 3 years from manufacturing. The USE BY date is listed on the back of the box and indicated by the international HOURGLASS symbol. Normally people will replace their mask each year; in environments of high particulate matter such as poor air quality conditions, it is recommended the mask be replaced every 5-6 months, or when a noticeable increase in breathing resistance occurs.
What is VogMask made of?
* Raw materials are: Organic cotton or microfiber outer and inner layer, microfiber particle filter, coconut shell derived carbon ash bonded to textile, latex free spandex trim and ear loops, aluminum noseband, ABS Resin exhale valve base and cover with silicone stopper. MATERIAL DATA SAFETY SHEETS have established material components as safe for respirators. There is NO LATEX in the manufacture of Vogmask, and Vogmask is printed with safe for respirator inks and dyes. NOTE: The disk of the side of the mask is a one way exhalation valve to facilitate exit of CO2 and moisture from interior of the mask, adding to comfort while mask wearing.
How do I care for my VogMask?
* You need not wash the mask frequently. Wash the mask only when you wish to clean the outer and inner layer. Washing the mask does not clear the filter media of microscopic particles. The valve is permanently attached to the mask. Rinsing the valve will clear it of microscopic dust and particles. For maximum cleanliness, respirator users should wash their hands before putting on a respirator and after taking one off.